- Flower/coffee shop, medical tourism site among ideas pitched by Fort Lewis College students - The Durango Herald April 22, 2019Flower/coffee shop, medical tourism site among ideas pitched by Fort Lewis College students The Durango HeraldA combined flower and coffee shop and a medical tourism website were among the top business ideas students pitched this month during Hawk Tank,...
- Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to register a Healthy CAGR in the Forecast Period of 2019 to 2026 - StockNewsMagazine April 22, 2019Global Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to register a Healthy CAGR in the Forecast Period of 2019 to 2026 StockNewsMagazineGlobal medical aesthetics market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The Global Medical Aesthetics market ...
- Monuments, museums, marijuana: Take a whiff of D.C.’s new pot-infused tourism - Washington Post April 22, 2019Monuments, museums, marijuana: Take a whiff of D.C.’s new pot-infused tourism Washington PostThe District as the new Amsterdam? Maybe. Sure, we've got cherry blossoms, museums and monuments. But our nation's capital is also a cannabis-friendly ...
- Matrade eyes RM650 mln sales at Caexpo 2019 - The Borneo Post April 22, 2019Matrade eyes RM650 mln sales at Caexpo 2019 The Borneo PostGEORGE TOWN: The Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation (Matrade) aims to record sales of RM650 million at the 16th China Asean Expo ...
- ‘Govt to ensure provision of best health services to people - The News International April 22, 2019‘Govt to ensure provision of best health services to people The News InternationalAddressing a function here organized by Medecins Sans Frontieres, Doctors without Borders (MSF), she said that provision of health facilities to the masses and ...
- Flower/coffee shop, medical tourism site among ideas pitched by Fort Lewis College students - The Durango Herald April 22, 2019
Category Archives: Travel
Your own medical tourism and medical travel experiences are going to vary a lot depending on circumstances. However MedRetreat, a major provider of medical tourism services, offers us their “$6000 rule” as a helpful “rule of thumb” to help decide … Continue reading
Thanks to some very high level attention at GoDaddy after a surge in traffic last week, Medical Traveling is back online and now hosted in a better fashion than before, on GoDaddy’s grid server system where traffic spikes should not … Continue reading
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading