- This RSS feed URL is deprecated June 21, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Medical Tourism: Get Better And A Vacation For Less - KHTS Radio June 21, 2018KHTS RadioMedical Tourism: Get Better And A Vacation For LessKHTS RadioMy Mom The Medical Tourist. Most of us can't be bothered with anything health related until it becomes an emergency. And then the most expensive and least effective health care approach swings into action. But what if we ate like our great grandparents ...
- AP CM Naidu inaugurates Medical Tourism Hub in Visakhapatnam - Business Standard June 21, 2018Business StandardAP CM Naidu inaugurates Medical Tourism Hub in VisakhapatnamBusiness StandardVisakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Jun 21 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated Andhra Pradesh Medical and Rehabilitation Tourism Project (AMRIT) at Sai Priya resorts in Visakhapatnam on Thursday. The CM said, "The ...AP CM inaugurates health festival in VizagUnited News of IndiaAP CM inaugurates […]
- 10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Your Medical Tourism Trip - Medical Tourism Magazine June 20, 2018Medical Tourism Magazine10 Essentials You Need to Pack for Your Medical Tourism TripMedical Tourism MagazinePacking is always a chore under the best circumstances, but when you are traveling away from home for a medical procedure, it is especially important that you pack with care. Given the heightened security for travelers and the fact that you […]
- How UAE became a medical tourism hub | GulfNews.com - gulfnews.com June 20, 2018gulfnews.comHow UAE became a medical tourism hub | GulfNews.comgulfnews.comHuman resources infrastructure advanced health-care technologies practices and standards make it an atrractive option.and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated June 21, 2018
Category Archives: Travel
Your own medical tourism and medical travel experiences are going to vary a lot depending on circumstances. However MedRetreat, a major provider of medical tourism services, offers us their “$6000 rule” as a helpful “rule of thumb” to help decide … Continue reading
Thanks to some very high level attention at GoDaddy after a surge in traffic last week, Medical Traveling is back online and now hosted in a better fashion than before, on GoDaddy’s grid server system where traffic spikes should not … Continue reading
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading