- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism NPRFacial masks in the image of Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un have been pulled from some store shelves in South Korea. Marketed as "unification ...
- Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 - The Global Health News December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 The Global Health NewsTransparency Market Research (TMR) observes, the Malaysia medical tourism market is highly competitive due to presence of number of companies operating ...
- Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? - Al Jazeera America December 14, 2018Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? Al Jazeera AmericaIn this week's Headliner, we speak to UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths about the latest round of peace talks in Sweden and whether there's an end in ...
- Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism - AzerNews December 14, 2018Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism AzerNewsA global forum on health tourism will be held in Azerbaijan in February 2019, chairman of the Association for Support of Medical and Thermal Tourism of ...
- Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release - Digital Journal December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release Digital JournalThis press release was orginally distributed by SBWire. Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2018 -- The global medical tourism market has gained popularity in the ...
- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018
Category Archives: Travel
Your own medical tourism and medical travel experiences are going to vary a lot depending on circumstances. However MedRetreat, a major provider of medical tourism services, offers us their “$6000 rule” as a helpful “rule of thumb” to help decide … Continue reading
Thanks to some very high level attention at GoDaddy after a surge in traffic last week, Medical Traveling is back online and now hosted in a better fashion than before, on GoDaddy’s grid server system where traffic spikes should not … Continue reading
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading