- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 19, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Global Medical Tourism Market (2018-2023) by Treatment Type and ... - Business Wire (press release) August 17, 2018Tullahoma News and GuardianGlobal Medical Tourism Market (2018-2023) by Treatment Type and ...Business Wire (press release)DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Tourism Market - Segmented by Treatment Type and Geography - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 ...Global Medical Tourism Market (2018-2023) by Treatment Type and Geography - CAGR to Grow at 8.5 ...Tullahoma News and GuardianMedical Tourism Market […]
- Malaysia plans to help couples from China get a second child, by promoting medical tourism. - CILISOS.MY August 17, 2018CILISOS.MYMalaysia plans to help couples from China get a second child, by promoting medical tourism.CILISOS.MYIn recent news, Malaysia now allows Chinese tourists to apply for a medical tourist visa into the country, making it easier for them to come and get pregnant through in-vitro fertilization (IVF) in our hospitals. That sentence probably sounds confusing ...
- Destination Healthcare: UAE Determined To Lead In Medical Tourism - Forbes Middle East August 16, 2018Forbes Middle EastDestination Healthcare: UAE Determined To Lead In Medical TourismForbes Middle EastThe numbers of tourists travelling overseas for the sole purpose of obtaining healthcare treatment is rising, although it's unclear how rapidly. With no authoritative data on the exact numbers of medical tourists travelling between countries and ...
- Adnec to promote Abu Dhabi as global medical tourism hub - Trade Arabia August 16, 2018Trade ArabiaAdnec to promote Abu Dhabi as global medical tourism hubTrade ArabiaAbu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company (Adnec) has renewed a landmark MoU with the Emirates Medical Association (EMA) and the Abu Dhabi Convention Bureau, a division of the Department of Culture and Tourism, to promote Abu Dhabi as a hub for ...Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Adnec […]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated August 19, 2018
Category Archives: Thailand
We’re now in Bangkok, Thailand but unfortunately won’t have time to tour what is arguably the global center of Medical Tourism, Bumrungrad Hospital right here in Bangkok. Thailand’s a global leader in Medical Travel and Medical tourism thanks to … Continue reading
Thanks to some very high level attention at GoDaddy after a surge in traffic last week, Medical Traveling is back online and now hosted in a better fashion than before, on GoDaddy’s grid server system where traffic spikes should not … Continue reading
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Our Database is not complete yet but here is a short list of Medical Tourism Hospitals. These are all members of the Medical Tourism Association “MTA”, a key industry group that serves the medical tourism community and sponsors a large … Continue reading
Here is a great list of hospitals serving the medical tourism community from the new Thai Medical Tourism Website “ThaiMedicalTourism.com“ Hospitals in Thailand by Travel Destination: Bangkok Bangkok Adventist Hospital (Mission Hospital) Bangkok Heart Hospital Bangkok Hospital Bangmod Hospital BNH … Continue reading