- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism NPRFacial masks in the image of Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un have been pulled from some store shelves in South Korea. Marketed as "unification ...
- Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 - The Global Health News December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 The Global Health NewsTransparency Market Research (TMR) observes, the Malaysia medical tourism market is highly competitive due to presence of number of companies operating ...
- Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? - Al Jazeera America December 14, 2018Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? Al Jazeera AmericaIn this week's Headliner, we speak to UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths about the latest round of peace talks in Sweden and whether there's an end in ...
- Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism - AzerNews December 14, 2018Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism AzerNewsA global forum on health tourism will be held in Azerbaijan in February 2019, chairman of the Association for Support of Medical and Thermal Tourism of ...
- Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release - Digital Journal December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release Digital JournalThis press release was orginally distributed by SBWire. Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2018 -- The global medical tourism market has gained popularity in the ...
- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018
Category Archives: Medical Tourism
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
At this link: CBS on India Medical Trips is a nice short piece by Sixty Minutes at CBS on Medical Tourism. In this cases they feature one of the world’s most sophisticated and elegant medical tourism destination hospitals, Bumrungrad Hospital … Continue reading
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading