Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Medical Tourism: Nigerians eye $300m Ghanaian health facility ... - Vanguard November 23, 2017VanguardMedical Tourism: Nigerians eye $300m Ghanaian health facility ...VanguardGhana looks set to Ghana looks set to become the next medical tourism destination for Nigerians as attention shifts to emergence of the proposed Eco-Medical ...and more »
- Sabah ready to welcome medical tourists seeking world-class ... - New Straits Times Online November 22, 2017New Straits Times OnlineSabah ready to welcome medical tourists seeking world-class ...New Straits Times OnlineKOTA KINABALU: Sabah's Tourism, Culture and Environment Ministry is ready to compete with neighbouring countries in offering world-class medical tourism ...and more »
- Medical tourism law still being debated in Israel - IMTJ November 22, 2017IMTJMedical tourism law still being debated in IsraelIMTJThe Health Ministry has submitted a bill to allow medical tourism in all hospitals in Israel. The Knesset Committee is discussing the law. After a discussion in the Knesset, the Hotam organization published a position paper on medical tourism. In it ...
- Medical Tourism in Costa Rica Registers 34% Growth - Costa Rica ... - The Costa Rica Star November 20, 2017The Costa Rica StarMedical Tourism in Costa Rica Registers 34% Growth - Costa Rica ...The Costa Rica StarMedical tourism in Costa Rica showed considerable growth in 2015 and 2016 in comparison with previous years. According to statistics by the Costa Rica ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 24, 2017