- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 18, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Advanced Hair Clinics drives medical tourism in Greece - EuropeanCEO February 16, 2018EuropeanCEOAdvanced Hair Clinics drives medical tourism in GreeceEuropeanCEODiego Cavero, Deputy Head of Mission and Consul at the Uruguayan Embassy in Riyadh, has enjoyed a successful career as a diplomat in Saudi Arabia. However, in his mid-30s, his hair began to thin. “Baldness made me look much older,” Cavero said. “I ...
- Medical Tourism industry keeps growing in Mexico - The Yucatan Times February 16, 2018The Yucatan TimesMedical Tourism industry keeps growing in MexicoThe Yucatan TimesTeam of the New Clinic in Las Americas: Rosario Romero Aguilar, Dulce María Gómoz Montiel, Q. F. B. Miriam Lugo Tavera , María Elena Cetina Alemán, Artemisa López Cortes y Abril del Socorro García Mézquita. (Photo: Diario de Yucatán). The recent Mexico ...
- Demand for Mexico Bariatric Surgery Continues to Increase: Jet ... - The Yucatan Times February 15, 2018The Yucatan TimesDemand for Mexico Bariatric Surgery Continues to Increase: Jet ...The Yucatan TimesJet Medical Tourism, an international medical tourism facilitator to travel safely abroad for affordable weight loss surgery in Mexico, recently posted an article in CISION PRWeb about the advantages of medical tourism in Mexico. Here is the article ...and more »
- Genomics Across the Globe: What it Means for Medical Tourism ... - Medical Tourism Magazine February 13, 2018Medical Tourism MagazineGenomics Across the Globe: What it Means for Medical Tourism ...Medical Tourism MagazineThe National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) defines genomics as “an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information about an individual as part of their clinical care (e.g. for diagnostic or therapeutic decision making) and ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 18, 2018
Author Archives: admin
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As an rapidly developing market, medical travel and medical tourism seem to have several meanings and it’s important to make a distinction between people who are simply “foreigners in a hospital” and those leaving the USA or other countries to … Continue reading
At this link: CBS on India Medical Trips is a nice short piece by Sixty Minutes at CBS on Medical Tourism. In this cases they feature one of the world’s most sophisticated and elegant medical tourism destination hospitals, Bumrungrad Hospital … Continue reading
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading