- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 23, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Medical Tourism Market Is Projected to Thrive Exponentially at a CAGR of 21.4% Till 2023 - Digital Journal October 23, 2018Coastline PostMedical Tourism Market Is Projected to Thrive Exponentially at a CAGR of 21.4% Till 2023Digital JournalPune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2018 -- Medical Tourism Market - Insights: Increasing costs of treatments for chronic diseases and other kinds of treatment have been highly encouraging of medical tourism. It has been a common practice in an […]
- 'Medical treatment costs in Iran one tenth for western tourists' - Tehran Times October 22, 2018Tehran Times'Medical treatment costs in Iran one tenth for western tourists'Tehran TimesTEHRAN – The costs of medical treatment in Iran is almost ten times cheaper for international medical travelers in comparison with the U.S. and Europe, the CEO of Tehran's five-star Gandhi Hotel-Hospital has said. “That's why Iran is seeing more and ...
- MHA prescribes visa care for foreign patients - Economic Times October 22, 2018Economic TimesMHA prescribes visa care for foreign patientsEconomic Times... their existing visas into medical visas and without seeking permission from the concerned FRROs. The ministries of tourism, health and family welfare as well as state and union territory administrations have been asked to disseminate the ...and more »
- Blockchain Can Transform Medical Tourism - BlockTribune October 21, 2018Blockchain Can Transform Medical TourismBlockTribuneIn the wake of rising blockchain popularity, the medical tourism industry is bound to be among the top beneficiaries. Dr. Prem Jagyasi, MD and medical tourism industry expert, believes that the distributed ledger technology is the answer to the key ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated October 23, 2018
Author Archives: admin
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As an rapidly developing market, medical travel and medical tourism seem to have several meanings and it’s important to make a distinction between people who are simply “foreigners in a hospital” and those leaving the USA or other countries to … Continue reading
At this link: CBS on India Medical Trips is a nice short piece by Sixty Minutes at CBS on Medical Tourism. In this cases they feature one of the world’s most sophisticated and elegant medical tourism destination hospitals, Bumrungrad Hospital … Continue reading
As a travel and tourism specialist I’ve been intrigued for some time with “Medical Tourism”. Usually this term reflects the practice of traveling to another country for medical care at lower costs than the home country, though it’s important to … Continue reading