- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism NPRFacial masks in the image of Supreme Leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un have been pulled from some store shelves in South Korea. Marketed as "unification ...
- Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 - The Global Health News December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market to Reach US$3.5 bn by 2024 The Global Health NewsTransparency Market Research (TMR) observes, the Malaysia medical tourism market is highly competitive due to presence of number of companies operating ...
- Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? - Al Jazeera America December 14, 2018Is an end in sight for the war in Yemen? Al Jazeera AmericaIn this week's Headliner, we speak to UN Special Envoy for Yemen Martin Griffiths about the latest round of peace talks in Sweden and whether there's an end in ...
- Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism - AzerNews December 14, 2018Azerbaijan to host global forum on health tourism AzerNewsA global forum on health tourism will be held in Azerbaijan in February 2019, chairman of the Association for Support of Medical and Thermal Tourism of ...
- Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release - Digital Journal December 14, 2018Medical Tourism Market: High Cost of Treatment in Advanced Nations Stokes Global Market - Press Release Digital JournalThis press release was orginally distributed by SBWire. Albany, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/14/2018 -- The global medical tourism market has gained popularity in the ...
- South Korean Company Sells Kim Jong Un Beauty Masks, Spurring Criticism - NPR December 14, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2010
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Our Database is not complete yet but here is a short list of Medical Tourism Hospitals. These are all members of the Medical Tourism Association “MTA”, a key industry group that serves the medical tourism community and sponsors a large … Continue reading
An excellent resource for those interested in Medical Tourism and Medical Travel is Medical Tourism Magazine , which features news and stories about the rapidly growing field of Medical travel. Do note that the focus of this magazine appears to … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Here is a great list of hospitals serving the medical tourism community from the new Thai Medical Tourism Website “ThaiMedicalTourism.com“ Hospitals in Thailand by Travel Destination: Bangkok Bangkok Adventist Hospital (Mission Hospital) Bangkok Heart Hospital Bangkok Hospital Bangmod Hospital BNH … Continue reading
Thailand is considered one of the world’s top medical tourism destinations, and Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand is one of the world’s finest facilities with standards to match those of top notch hospitals in the USA: ———– Bangkok, Thailand —————- Bumrungrad … Continue reading
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As an rapidly developing market, medical travel and medical tourism seem to have several meanings and it’s important to make a distinction between people who are simply “foreigners in a hospital” and those leaving the USA or other countries to … Continue reading