- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 18, 2018This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Advanced Hair Clinics drives medical tourism in Greece - EuropeanCEO February 16, 2018EuropeanCEOAdvanced Hair Clinics drives medical tourism in GreeceEuropeanCEODiego Cavero, Deputy Head of Mission and Consul at the Uruguayan Embassy in Riyadh, has enjoyed a successful career as a diplomat in Saudi Arabia. However, in his mid-30s, his hair began to thin. “Baldness made me look much older,” Cavero said. “I ...
- Medical Tourism industry keeps growing in Mexico - The Yucatan Times February 16, 2018The Yucatan TimesMedical Tourism industry keeps growing in MexicoThe Yucatan TimesTeam of the New Clinic in Las Americas: Rosario Romero Aguilar, Dulce María Gómoz Montiel, Q. F. B. Miriam Lugo Tavera , María Elena Cetina Alemán, Artemisa López Cortes y Abril del Socorro García Mézquita. (Photo: Diario de Yucatán). The recent Mexico ...
- Demand for Mexico Bariatric Surgery Continues to Increase: Jet ... - The Yucatan Times February 15, 2018The Yucatan TimesDemand for Mexico Bariatric Surgery Continues to Increase: Jet ...The Yucatan TimesJet Medical Tourism, an international medical tourism facilitator to travel safely abroad for affordable weight loss surgery in Mexico, recently posted an article in CISION PRWeb about the advantages of medical tourism in Mexico. Here is the article ...and more »
- Genomics Across the Globe: What it Means for Medical Tourism ... - Medical Tourism Magazine February 13, 2018Medical Tourism MagazineGenomics Across the Globe: What it Means for Medical Tourism ...Medical Tourism MagazineThe National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) defines genomics as “an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information about an individual as part of their clinical care (e.g. for diagnostic or therapeutic decision making) and ...and more »
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated February 18, 2018
Monthly Archives: October 2010
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Our Database is not complete yet but here is a short list of Medical Tourism Hospitals. These are all members of the Medical Tourism Association “MTA”, a key industry group that serves the medical tourism community and sponsors a large … Continue reading
An excellent resource for those interested in Medical Tourism and Medical Travel is Medical Tourism Magazine , which features news and stories about the rapidly growing field of Medical travel. Do note that the focus of this magazine appears to … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Here is a great list of hospitals serving the medical tourism community from the new Thai Medical Tourism Website “ThaiMedicalTourism.com“ Hospitals in Thailand by Travel Destination: Bangkok Bangkok Adventist Hospital (Mission Hospital) Bangkok Heart Hospital Bangkok Hospital Bangmod Hospital BNH … Continue reading
Thailand is considered one of the world’s top medical tourism destinations, and Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand is one of the world’s finest facilities with standards to match those of top notch hospitals in the USA: ———– Bangkok, Thailand —————- Bumrungrad … Continue reading
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As an rapidly developing market, medical travel and medical tourism seem to have several meanings and it’s important to make a distinction between people who are simply “foreigners in a hospital” and those leaving the USA or other countries to … Continue reading