- Carnival Cruise bus crash injuries include a spine fracture and neurological damage - Miami Herald June 25, 2019Carnival Cruise bus crash injuries include a spine fracture and neurological damage Miami HeraldCarnival Cruise Line Ecstasy passengers recovering at Broward Health in Fort Lauderdale, FL, after Monday's Bahamas bus crash suffered a spinal fracture, ...
- Anti-Adhesion Products: Worldwide Market Analysis & Forecast (2015-2024) with Profiles on 18 Industry Players - PRNewswire June 25, 2019Anti-Adhesion Products: Worldwide Market Analysis & Forecast (2015-2024) with Profiles on 18 Industry Players PRNewswireDUBLIN, June 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Anti-Adhesion Products - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ...
- Global Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Devices Market Outlook 2019-2024: Novel Applications Bode Tremendous Prospects - PRNewswire June 25, 2019Global Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Devices Market Outlook 2019-2024: Novel Applications Bode Tremendous Prospects PRNewswireDUBLIN, June 25, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Deep Brain Stimulation Devices - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ...
- Medical Tourism Market To See Stunning Growth With Key Players Forecast 2017 – 2025 - PortNews24 June 25, 2019Medical Tourism Market To See Stunning Growth With Key Players Forecast 2017 – 2025 PortNews24Global Medical Tourism Market: Snapshot. The global medical tourism market has gained popularity in the recent years as a result of advancing medical ...
- Medical Tourism Market Outlook and Opportunities in Grooming Regions 2026 - Truth Daily Mirror June 25, 2019Medical Tourism Market Outlook and Opportunities in Grooming Regions 2026 Truth Daily MirrorThe “Medical Tourism” Market: Global Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis and Forecast, 2019 – 2026 report offers a thought with perspective by the ...
- Carnival Cruise bus crash injuries include a spine fracture and neurological damage - Miami Herald June 25, 2019
Monthly Archives: October 2010
As part of the excellent Thai Medical Tourism Blog Contest I’m coming across several excellent resources about the topic of Medical Tourism. Here are some of them from the entrants in the contest: Novasans Healthcare Directory and Blog – Directory … Continue reading
Our Database is not complete yet but here is a short list of Medical Tourism Hospitals. These are all members of the Medical Tourism Association “MTA”, a key industry group that serves the medical tourism community and sponsors a large … Continue reading
An excellent resource for those interested in Medical Tourism and Medical Travel is Medical Tourism Magazine , which features news and stories about the rapidly growing field of Medical travel. Do note that the focus of this magazine appears to … Continue reading
Medical Travel and Tourism appears to have strong historical roots in the expatriate communities of countries like Thailand, India, Vietnam, and other nations where local medical facilities were not considered “good enough” for wealthy folks or those from more developed … Continue reading
Here is a great list of hospitals serving the medical tourism community from the new Thai Medical Tourism Website “ThaiMedicalTourism.com“ Hospitals in Thailand by Travel Destination: Bangkok Bangkok Adventist Hospital (Mission Hospital) Bangkok Heart Hospital Bangkok Hospital Bangmod Hospital BNH … Continue reading
Thailand is considered one of the world’s top medical tourism destinations, and Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand is one of the world’s finest facilities with standards to match those of top notch hospitals in the USA: ———– Bangkok, Thailand —————- Bumrungrad … Continue reading
Here’s a great cost comparison tool from a site called “Treatment Abroad” that allows you to select a procedure and a country and compare the costs: Medical Treatment Cost Comparions
Just in case you thought this blog was about solving problems with medical things during travel, I send you to WebMD’s excellent collection on the topic: WebMD on getting medical care while Traveling, etc.
As an rapidly developing market, medical travel and medical tourism seem to have several meanings and it’s important to make a distinction between people who are simply “foreigners in a hospital” and those leaving the USA or other countries to … Continue reading